When a Self Service HRMS user creates any data from the screens, such data goes and resides in some temporary tables. This data is retained within the temporary tables until the transaction is Completed. Continue reading →
In this article we will undertake a simple example for AME customization in iRecruitment. This example pertains to Vacancy creation process in iRecruitment.
In the last three AME articles we learnt
1. Basics of AME
2. How SSHR is attached to HRSSA Workflow and AME
3. How to create FND User for AME with necessary RBAC
1. Navigate to User Management Responsibility->Users and search for the user to whom you wish to grant AME roles. (Can navigate from any user which has Security Administrator Role or from SYSADMIN user).
When user clicks on SSHR Menu Item, the name of the workflow process is passed as a parameter to the form function. Therefore, the sequence of events are
- User clicks on a menu in SSHR responsibility
- Form Function attached to Menu is invoked.
- This Form Function invokes AK Region HR_CREATE_PROCESS_TOP_SS [See Web HTML of Form Function HR_PERINFO_SS]
In this article you will understand the basic concept of AME. This article will lay the foundation of some of the AME examples in iRecruitment and SSHR that will be covered.
What is AME?
AME by definition is a Approval Management Engine that Builds a list of approvers for a specific transaction using business rules. Continue reading →
· Eligibility/Rate Factors
- Benefits Group BEN_BENFTS_GRP
- Derived Factors BEN_COMP_LVL_FCTR
- Postal/Zip BEN_PSTL_ZIP_RNG_F
- Service Areas BEN_SVC_AREA_F